Friday, August 03, 2007

No more vacation - but soon Convergence!

Well, my 7 week vacation/parent leave is coming to an end, as is my low activity on this blog. I've been away from a proper internet connection which is why I havn't been to active. It will be intersting to start working again now, that I have a 7 weeks old daughter at home.

Well, I really like to work with these products and all the interesting customers I have, so it's not very saddening to go back to work, and I like to be active here as well.

In october I hope to be meeting some of you at Convergence 2007 in Copenhagen. It will be some very interesting days. If you havn't registered already, please do, it will be very valuable. Have a look at Microsofts webpage: http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/convergence/copenhagen/default.aspx

I will be staying at Copenhagen Strand, it would be nice to meet some of my blog readers, so if you havn't already booked an hotel, you could always give it a try. Hope to see you there in person!

Gustaf Westerlund
CRM and SharePoint Consultant

Humandata AB
www.humandata.se

No comments:

Post a Comment